Fact No. 1 - Nobody can deny that your voice is God gifted.
Fact No. 2 – You can still modulate/ train your voice
No one is a born voice over artist. Voice modulation is a technique which is to mastered through proper training and practice.
Specially designed for voice over artists, Voice Modulation for Voice Over Artists online course benefits everyone:-
- Commercial voice overs on Radio, TV, Internet
- Character voice overs for gamers or animators
- Voice overs for radio jingles, promos and IDs
Here is how Voice Modulation for Voice Over Artists online course works for you:
- Participants desirous of entering the arena of professional Voice Over are exposed to every Genre of Voice Over.
- Audio and audio-visual sample voice overs by professionals are played for the participants before attempting a narration.
- Every exercise is digitally recorded and played back, and the flaws are pointed out and corrective measures are advised immediately.
- You get to learn how to use basic Digital Audio recording and editing software for home practice between sessions.
- Focus on neutralizing your accent and pronunciation.
- Guidance is given in making a Professional Voice Demo, and how to market it, in the world of Media.
- You’ll become comfortable doing any genre of Voice Over as you’ll be made familiar with the finer nuances.
- There are only two sessions per week in order to give sufficient time to practice the exercises given between sessions.
- Note - You can take home the recordings on Pen drives or it’ll be mailed to you so that you are able to keep a record of your progress.
Gain knowledge and skills in 10 Hours which otherwise take years to master !
Voice Modulation for Voice Over Artists online course package:
- 10 LIVE interactive online classes + Access to class recordings
- Course timings in IST: Mondays & Thursdays 4 PM to 7 PM and Tuesdays & Fridays 9 AM to 12 AM
- Courseware: Videos+Audio Files+ PPTs+Docs
- Online tests to assess your performance
Voice Modulation for Voice Over Artists online course Outline:
- Reading a text smoothly in flow making it sound said rather than read
- Learning effective Modulation and Inflections
- Learning which words in a sentence merit stress
- Learning to breakup difficult words into syllables and stressing the right syllable
- Effective pauses and how to use them for dramatic effect or to create suspense
- How to digitally record and edit ones voice on a computer
- How to Narrate different types of stories, Documentaries, Corporate Audio Visuals,Commercials, Promos, IVRs, Audio Books, E Learning etc
- Studio etiquette, and studio jargon
- Effective use of the mike
- How to make a professional Voice Demo and Market it
Language of instruction: English